Jacob Palm, Ph.D., Clinical Psychologist
Collaborative Psychological Testing and Assessment
California Licensed Psychologist: PSY20665
Dr. Palm specializes in providing psychological assessment of children, adolescents, and adults, including:
- Collaborative/ therapeutic Assessment
- Learning Disability Assessment
- Neuropsychological Screening
- Emotional and Interpersonal Assessment
- Assessment of Thought Process and Disorder
- Assessment of Developmental Delays
Dr. Palm is a graduate of Fordham University, located in the Bronx, New York, where he received his Doctorate in Clinical Psychology. He has been licensed in California since 2005. He is currently affiliated with The Guidance Center, a non-profit community mental health agency, where he supervises and trains psychological assessment. Dr. Palm is further affiliated with Miller Children’s Hospital, located in Long Beach, California, where he provides neuropsychological assessments and consultation for children, adolescents, and young adults diagnosed with HIV and AIDS.
Dr. Palm enjoys memberships in the following professional organizations:
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- APA Division 5, Evaluation, Measurement, and Statistics
- APA Division 53, Society of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology
- California Psychological Association (CPA)
- Society for Personality Assessment (SPA)
- International Rorschach Society
Interested in learning more?
My goal is to make our assessment a positive and
useful experience, and to help you create positive therapeutic changes in your life.
Dr. Jacob A. Palm is a therapeutic and collaborative assessment psychologist working in Long Beach, California. Dr. Palm specializes in the assessment of children, adolescents, and adults, and provides both traditional “information gathering” assessments as well as innovative collaborative and therapeutic assessments. Dr. Palm utilizes standardized psychological assessment instruments and tests, clinical interview, consultation, observation, and other comprehensive assessment techniques to arrive at an understanding of the whole person, in relation to the context of their daily life experiences, cultural and familial background and history, and personal strengths and challenges. Together, with Dr. Palm, clients grow to better understand themselves and create positive change in their lives.
Dr. Palm is listed in the Psychology Today: The Therapy Directory (verified by Psychology Today). Visit his profile below: